If you are a graduate or a professional and are planning to pursue your higher studies in the US or Europe, GRE may be in the order. GRE is a one of the major requirements for any MS or Doctoral program in the US. Schools in the other parts of the world also accept GRE. Any school in the US, which is offering an MS or Doctoral degree without GRE, may not be a high ranking one. In short if you are looking for quality higher education in the US there is no way without GRE. The following article is an attempt some answer some questions related to GRE training in Hyderabad.
GRE Coaching in Hyderabad
Hyderabad has been in the forefront of GRE training for a long period of time. There are a variety of reasons for Hyderabad’s prominence in the field GRE training in India. Firstly it is Hyderabad’s long association with the US as a consistent source of technicians and professionals for the US made GRE training a natural phenomenon in Hyderabad. The presence of more than 500 Engineering and management colleges in and around Hyderabad is another major factor that led to the emergence of GRE training in Hyderabad as these colleges send out a large number of graduates every year and most of these graduates dream of a career in the US. Another important factor that created an increased demand for GRE training in Hyderabad is the inflow of students from second tier towns to Hyderabad for quality training. The revolution in the software industry also created the much needed quality fillip to GRE training in Hyderabad.
How to identify a good GRE training center/GRE coaching institute in Hyderabad?
Picking a needle from a haystack is easier than picking the right GRE training centre in Hyderabad as there has been a mushrooming of GRE training centers in Hyderabad. However there are proven methods to analyse and pick the right one.
- Look for the best faculty: Faculty is one of the key things that you should be looking at while picking up the right training centre. The best way to do this is to ask for a demonstration class.
- Don’t be overawed by the Brand Name. Brand names can be quite deceptive. Remember none of the companies operating in Hyderabad are foreign companies. They are only Indian companies acting as franchises.
- Most big brands don’t have quality trainers.
The reason? Brand names attract lot of professionals, so the brands can choose the cheaper one. Secondly most of the qualities instructors don’t stay with brands as it is possible for them offer the training by themselves without the brand.
- Look for the materials.As much as possible go with the official materials. Most brands try to offer their own material but there is danger in going with it. Because the materials are developed by their own R&D. There may be quality people in their R&D. The questions may be also of good quality as well but real problem is whether they can think like or imitate the real question makers.
- Look for systematic programs
- Look for infrastructure
- Look for your convenient timing and offered timings
- Look for a reasonable price:don’t buy something very cheap or very costly.